Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lamb-ing it up!

YAY! So I finished the hat... I will have the how to make it and some pics up by the end of the weekend. I will let you know how I altered the original pattern... IT TURNED OUT AWESOME!!! I have also managed to finish sewing my own outfit today for the Halloween awesomeness that is Mary had a little Lamb.

So in the spirit of Lambs I decided to make a treasury today. I actually got Etsy working on this computer (yay) and so here it is....

'Lamb-ing it up!' by Sylvanfire

Lambs and Sheep galore!


12 Sweet Blue and White Baby...
$7.50

Cloudy the Lamb - Amigurumi ...
$5.00

50% OFF SALE Mary Had a Litt...
$3.00

Little Lamb - fused glass p...
$42.00

Nursery Room Wall Art, Playf...
$9.00

Lamb, Lion and Wolf Magnets
$8.00

Little Lamb Hat Baby Photohr...
$16.99

Skelanimals Lammy the Lamb E...
$2.00

baby lamb cuffs KNITTING PAT...
$5.50

Nursery Wall Decor, Girl and...
$9.00

Lamb PDF Sewing Pattern Stuf...
$10.00

Little Lamb Bonnet with ears...
$25.99

Mary Had a Little Lamb
$7.00

Original Painting Illustrati...
$39.99

Chii the Lamb Leather Purse ...
$43.50

Lamb earrings
$33.00

I'm in love with a bunch of the stuff on here, especially the Skel-lamb! I also love the Lamb Bonnet by Ewe N Me Boutique, who is a local artist that I have purchased from before (We got an AWESOME purple viking hat for Monkey when she was New Born!)

All this talk of Lamb popped the silly Lambert the Lion into my head. Do any of your remember this??


I had to share it for nostalgia sake!!

So Until Next Time!
Keep Creating
Angie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment