Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weekends of Weddings and Such...

So I had this post planned about art and crafts and the difference/similarities and no difference at all... well I guess it's going to be on hold until Sunday night or Monday. This weekend is going to be a hectic weekend of Family fun, a Wedding and a bit of driving. I'm not totally looking forward to the drive with a 5month old, but aside from that am excited to see a bunch of my family that I haven't seen in a bit.

What I'll bring on the trip :)
That being said I'm hoping to pack a pencil, eraser and sketch books and try and create a few pieces and maybe a lesson on the trip. I know this sounds like lofty ideas but you never know, it just might happen LOL.

So for now I will leave you with a bit of a collage that I've been working on as a teaser to the piece that is yet to come :). This one isn't planned for a lesson but you never know what may come of it! If you are IN LOVE with Collage work like I am then you should definitely go out this weekend and rip/cut and glue a bunch of stuff together!! If not, just have fun creating anything during this lovely summer weather... it won't last long so enjoy it!!! :)

Supplies! Canvas Board, Mod Podge, Old brush and Stuff to stick on.

Tissue paper glued on the canvas, gives it a neat look.

Magazine images that I liked and am going to cut out or up.

Rough placement of things, still trying to decide what and where!

Until Sunday or Monday!!

Keep Creating and have a fabulous weekend!!!!!! (Lots of exclamation points for emphasis lol)
Angie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment