Monday, August 15, 2011

A Dachshund invasion!

So today I ran out of time to make the things I wanted to make... I have a 5 month old who's teething so the day really got away from me with a crying little girl :( . After I finally managed to get her to sleep (she so did not nap today) I was hanging out with my other baby... my mini-dachshund named Tank. So I thought I'd create a treasury of inspirational dachshund crafts from Etsy.

Tank the Dog
 Here is my Dog Tank... ain't he cute?? 

Dachshund-hot dog sculptures
I've been wanting to create a Halloween costume of a Hot Dog for my Dachshund Tank, but I LOVE these little Hot Dog Sculptures!


Puppy Onesie!


A Puppy Onesie... I think Violet would look SO CUTE in this! I wonder if I can make a stamp to stamp one of her outfits like this??
Artsy Dachshund


Here's an artistic rendering of a Dachshund... I absolutely LOVE it! YAY Colour and Pattern!

Evil Dachshund
MuWHAHAHAHAHA.... I Love the EVIL MUSTACHES!!!!!

Owl Buddy
This looks like Tank with an Owl Buddy!

A TANK PURSE!
A TANK PURSE!!! SO CUTE!!!

Well, I hope you love my awesome finds on Etsy. If you want to check out the full treasury then go HERE! I plan on having an Activity up by the end of the week... here's hoping my little one actually SLEEPS!

Keep Creating!
Angie

6 comments:

  1. if you're interested next time you do a treasury:

    http://www.whalesharkwebsites.com/2010/09/02/etsy-treasury-html-generator-tool/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great blog post, I am thoroughly enjoying these Dashchund inspired pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Craftzilla Thanks I will definitely check it out, anything's better than copying and pasting each link.

    @Bri I love everything Dachshund... it's funny how after you get one you become totally obsessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahahahaha! Love it all, especially the fact that you have a teeny dog named tank! I have serious saw hound envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gillian that's why I turn off my auto-correct LOL, Thanks for coming by! We are all about Big names for Small dogs and Small names for Big dogs... if I ever get a big Dog his name will be Fluffy or something accordingly... or Sherman, so I can yell Sherman Tank!

    ReplyDelete