Sunday, September 11, 2011

6 Months

I find it hard to believe that it's been 6 months since my daughter was born... at only 4 lbs 6 oz she has grown SO MUCH! I've gotten a new camera recently, which I have mentioned in other posts. The excitement of the new camera and the discovery of the flash fitting got me inspired to try doing a 6 month photo shoot with my little monkey! Here are some of the results!!!!







The awesome Giraffe was a gift from my brother, her Uncle Kristan, before they went to Korea for a year. I used the automatic light meter in the camera to do the settings, with the external flash that I adjusted while shooting the pictures. Afterwards I adjusted the images slightly with brightness and contrast just to make them a little punchier (I know I can do this with the camera someway so it happens while I'm taking the pictures but I haven't figured it out yet). I'm pretty excited with the results. As I have stated before I have a University Degree specializing in photography but haven't taken photos regularly in about 5 years, so things are slowly coming back to me! :)

What do you think? Should I have adjusted them someway?? Or do you know how I can make the images punchy and contrasty (which always appeals to me) in shooting the pics so I don't have to do much adjustment afterwards??

Well, I hope you all had a great weekend!
Until Next Time

Keep Creating!
Angie

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is beautiful Angie!!
    Look at those gorgeous eyes!!
    You photographs of her are wonderful.
    I would say that your photo shoot was definitely a success!

    Thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful evening!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl! These photos are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all just great! She is just adorable. Love the one of her looking at the animal.

    Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading through your posts, and I love your art and your little one is so sweet! Thanks for your nice comment, I am now following you!

    Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete