Friday, September 9, 2011

Da Chair!

So as I've talked about before I am planning on re finishing a chair for my daughter's room. She is in our room at the moment but by May we should be moving and she will have her own room at this time! YAY! I'm really excited about decorating her room and I can't wait to start the chair! I've finally managed to take a picture of the chair for you to see!! WOOT!!

My cute kid chair!! Needs some work but I'm up for the challenge!
So while I've been thinking about this chair and what I want to do to it I decided to create a Treasury of cool ETSY chairs and chair stuff!!!


'Da Chair!!!' by Sylvanfire

A collection of awesome Baby Chairs and accessories I would LOVE to have!


Tea Time - 8.5x11
$20.00

Good Behavior ROCKS Chair, H...
$349.00

Pink Giraffe Chair
$100.00

Luxury Handmade Chair for K...
$310.00

Floral Chair
$345.00

Kids Personalized Flip-Up S...
$55.00

Personalized Kids Gift- Todd...
$59.95

Halloween Doll Chair
$18.00

18" Square Decorative P...
$21.00

Nap / Travel / Boudoir Decor...
$18.00

Bee Table and 4 Chair Set
$1995.00

8x10 Print - The Three Bears...
$26.00

Reversible Rocking Chair Cus...
$99.00

HIGH CHAIR - Sterling Silver...
$18.00

Wooden Kids Rocking Chair- F...
$59.95

18" Pillow Cover . Midn...
$22.00

Aren't they cool???

Well, I hope you all have an amazingly crafty weekend!!!

Until Next Time!
Keep Creating!
Angie

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment