Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pumpk-inspiration!

OMG! Is all I have to say. I've been LOVING the amount of pumpkin stuff on fellow blog sites and even etsy!! I have a love of everything pumpkin and halloween... this is obvious to friends of mine who were at my Halloween masquerade ball wedding last year!

My wedding centerpieces!
So I decided to show you a bunch of Pumpkin stuff for you to be inspired by too!!!

Awesome pumpkin by All In A Day!
First off is this awesome pumpkin by All In A Day... you should check her post out here!! I love the fact that it's not your typical orange.... it reminds me of a black and white movie.

Polka dots by Darling Doodles!
I loved the dottage by Darling Doodles... I so have to try this with my own pumpkins! :) You can find the post Here!! I have a soft spot for anything polka dots!!!!

Punk-in by The V Spot!!
The little punk in me fell in love with this pumpkin as soon as I saw it!!! OH THE SAFETY PINS CALL TO MY HEART!!!! lol.... You can find the V Spot's post HERE!

I also decided to make an AWESOME Pumpkin treasury on Etsy!! So many amazing pumpkins for me to love and covet!!!

'Pumpk-inspiration!' by Sylvanfire

Everything Pumpkin!


The Pumpkin Brothers - Mr. M...
$12.00

Orange Pumpkin Necklace Bras...
$29.00

MINI Hand Blown Glass Pumpki...
$25.00

Shabby Chic decorative pumpk...
$20.00

Child Pumpkin Hat - Baby, In...
$14.00

White Pumpkin Photograph, Th...
$25.00

3 Handmade Little Knit Pumpk...
$16.00

Fall Pumpkin Place Card Hold...
$55.00

Halloween Pumpkin Face Decal...
$10.00

Whimsy Autumn Pumpkin - Scr...
$5.50

Smoky brown velvet pumpkins....
$20.00

Jack O Lantern Pumpkin - Hal...
$40.00

Fall Wedding pumpkin Flower ...
$29.99

Three Autumn Pumpkins Handma...
$34.00

witch hat pumpkin, little ha...
$22.00

Green Pumpkin Necklace Long ...
$32.00

So I hope you are all inspired by the awesomeness that is the 'Kin!!! :) Now to start creating my own!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA <--- evil maniacal laughter

Until next time!
Keep Creating
Angie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment