Sunday, October 9, 2011

Costume Creation

YAY!!! So the costumes have started! Now to just find the time and the rest of the odds and ends that I need to finish them...

This is the hat pattern that I'm using. :) It's a bunny pattern but I'm altering it to make a Sheep hat!! I think it's cute and should be long enough to cover her ears in case it's cold outside! Now I just need to find a White Fuzzy Onesie to alter into a sheep costume!! YAY!

My own outfit has been put on the back burner until I'm done knitting that hat. So hopefully by Wednesday I will be able to show you some progress on that. I am also still hoping to finish a picture this week and post it up.

The suckiest thing happened... my computer is broken! :( It's currently getting fixed so that is why I haven't been on all week... and may not be getting a chance to post as much this coming week. However, I have a fun post by my friend Gillian from Craftzilla Conquers the World going up on Tuesday. So look forward to that!!!

Until Next Time!
Keep Creating!!!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment