Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Artistically Autumn

So I decided to try and do Treasury Tuesday's and have totally failed in week 2 LOL. So it's wednesday and I'm going to post the Treasury today!

Autumn Doll!!
I LOVE doing treasuries on Etsy!!! Once I discovered this AWESOME function I have been slightly obsessed!!!!! (about as obsessed as I am with Exclamation Marks..... I so need to do an Exclamation Mark treasury lol!)

Today's treasury is on the theme of AUTUMN!!! I love autumn... this is mostly due to the fact that Halloween and my birthday are both in autumn. As well as, being in Canada the colours of autumn are AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I have started a new picture based on Autumn. I am thinking of trying my hand at mixed medium... maybe combining painting of some sort and collage together.... I'm not sure how it'll turn out so I'll keep you posted!

'Artistically Autumn' by Sylvanfire

The art of Autumn!


Original Watercolor Painting...
$28.00

Autumn Pixie - Fall-en Fairy...
$599.00

Autumn Kiss - Hand-Cut Silho...
$70.00

Acorn Bowl Fillers, set of 5...
$35.00

autumn art whimsical illustr...
$20.00

SALE Art Doll "About t...
$700.00

Autumn Celebration Origami B...
$52.00

Baby's First Autumn -(12...
$45.00

Autumn Birds Nest Fascinator...
$122.00

AUTUMN BEAUTY Necklace - O...
$18.00

Autumn Woodland Wreath
$79.00

Edible Autumn flowers, fall ...
$38.00

Patchwork Quilt, Fall or Aut...
$245.00

Leg Warmers Orange Autumn Fa...
$49.00

Orange autumn decor - Birds ...
$10.00

Leather Mask 'Autumn Le...
$22.00

If I didn't have a few costume ideas already I TOTALLY love the idea of being Autumn... with the dress and the hair piece! So Beautiful!! I also have a HUGE love for cupcakes and couldn't pass up the cupcake flowers.

I'm also madly in love with this doll artist now... I WANT!! *POUT* lol.... Maybe I'll have to actually pull out my clay at some point and actually try my hand at doll making like I wanted too YEARS ago.

Well, I hope you enjoyed it!

Until Next Time.
Keep Creating!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment