Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gnomey Tuesday

Yay Treasury Tuesday. I don't know if this will become a thing but it's something for today (well, in half an hour it's wednesday but who cares LOL ). With Halloween on the brain one of my costume ideas was a Gnome family (I've watched too much Gnomeo and Juliet of late)... my husband has the appropriate beard and I thought it'd be super cute to see monkey in a gnome outfit!

So here's some AWESOME Gnomey FINDS!!!!

'Gnome for you!' by Sylvanfire

Am totally inspired by Gnomeo and Juliet! I have gnomes on the brain!!!


If Gnomes Were Following You
$3.95

Wee Gnome. Miniature Woodlan...
$30.00

Gnome Art, Gnome Daffodil Fl...
$3.50

Bad-Assed Biker Gnome Shirt ...
$20.00

Gnome Wall Hanging Home Swee...
$25.00

Gnome Garden Digital Collage...
$2.50

Multicolored Pixie/gnome bon...
$18.00

Gnome stitch markers with re...
$8.00

Woodland Gnome Onesie Baby S...
$22.00

Gnome Sweet Gnome Art Print
$18.00

Gnome & Dachshund-Toddler T ...
$15.00

Gnome Socks pattern
$6.00

Gnome and mushrooms Vinyl De...
$12.00

Happy Birthday Gnome Greetin...
$5.00

Garden Gnome - Fun Green Poi...
$30.00

Bertie the Teeny Tiny Gnome ...
$15.00

I hope you think they're as cute as I do!!! I especially love the Gnome riding the Dachshund shirt and the one that says "Bad to the Gnome" LOL!!!

Until Next time!!!
Keep Creating.
Angie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment